Thursday, March 22, 2012

My boyfriend cheated. Please help me!?

My bf and I have been dating for a year and just recently I found out that he was sleeping with someone during our first two weeks of dating. His scumbag friend had set them up knowing full well that he was already dating me. But my bf said that he had liked me better and stopped seeing that person.

I am so mad I don't know what to do! I feel so mad because it is like he had cheated on me and never told me. But the other part of me says this happened so long ago and that he was seeing this person within two weeks of meeting me. What should I do? I don't know what I should be feeling right now.

BTW, this scumbag is still his friend and he makes it a point to show how much he doesn't like me but I cant tell my bf to stop being his friend because they have been friends for so long. What should I do about this too?

Answer on My boyfriend cheated. Please help me!?

You guys been together for a year and this happened in the 1st two weeks of you guys dating. Now at this time, the relationship is still fresh, you guys are still trying to figure each other out, and it's all new. Usually this time in the relationship is the best time, so it sucks to learn that he was out cheating. I guess only YOU can decide where you want to go w/ your relationship. Talk to him about how much he's hurt you and how much trust he has to gain back. He owes a lot to you right now, so milk it. You still should question whether you want to be with a boy whose is so influenced by his friend. That kinda shows weakness and do you really want that? Do u want a boy who doesn't have a mind of his own? Tell him about all your concerns. You should be feeling hurt, but take also into considerations that it was early in the relationship and obviously you guys haven't had any other troubles since it's been a year. So, just talk to him. That's the only thing that's going to make anything better.