Monday, August 1, 2011

How do I get down to my goal weight quickly?

I'm 5'4", I've been working out at the gym six days a week, been cutting out most junk food from my diet, and I weight about 135 lbs. I've always been muscular, especially in my legs, and my ribs and hips are wide, but I'm trying to lower my fat content and a lot of muscle mass. My goal is to get down to about 110-115 lbs. in a few months. Mostly, I've been working out on the elliptical and doing arm weights. Any tips?

Answer on How do I get down to my goal weight quickly?

Hello. fat loss can be quite confusing. What workout to use, diet etc. In fact I had more questions than answers. Then my neighbor told me to try fat burning furnace. what I liked is being able to finally get my questions answered. don't want to take up much of your time. But they helped answer my questions and 30 pounds later I'm lovin it. Could be it's right for you.

Blessings