Thursday, April 14, 2011

How do I get from Rome to Urbania Italy?

I am going to be traveling to Italy this summer and I'm trying to figure out how to get around. I can get from Rome to Pesaro by train, but then I'll have to take a bus to from Pesaro to Urbino and then another to Urbania. The problem is that I can't find a timetable for the bus anywhere on the internet, so I can't plan my trip! Does anyone know where to find the schedule?

Answer on How do I get from Rome to Urbania Italy?

You can find schedules for buses to, from and within Urbino here: http://www.adriabus.eu/ .

Schedules between Pesaro, Urbino and Urbania are here: http://www.adriabus.eu/viewdoc.asp?CO_ID…

Urbino - Urbania is the #15 line
Urbino - Pesaro is the #25 line or the CS/CD/46 schedule

Note that Autolinee Bucci runs buses that go directly from Rome to Urbino. There are only a couple a day leaving from Roma Tiburtina station, but they're pretty nice and have Wifi. There's a link on the right hand side of the website above.