Sunday, November 28, 2010

Could anyone suggest me a song that describes this situation?



But please don't give me songs by Rihanna or Lady Gaga or songs like that... something pop or pop/rock is fine...
Well it's a situation in which a guy who is a player keeps trying to get close to a girl, but approaches the matter in a weird way, like by flirting with other girls, but he doesn't even talk to that girl he wants. If the response by the girl is positive or negative or not (like, if she wants the guy back or not) then it's find, as long as it's something similar it is fine.

Answer on Could anyone suggest me a song that describes this situation?

"Everything Comes and Goes" by Michelle Branch
"Untouched" by The Veronicas
"This Is How It Feels" by the Veronicas
"I Don't Wanna Stay" by The Veronicas
"Closer to you" by Adelitas Way


I would suggest you listen to "Closer to you" by Adelitas Way or even read the lyrics to the above songs... Good luck!