Sunday, August 29, 2010

Please Help....Urgent Attention...?

Hi People. I hold an Indian Passport and under a Work Permit I am working in Trinidad & Tobago. I need to visit Zurich and Italy for a week. Please let me know what type of VISA's do I need to carry for the same. Will I face any difficulty in getting those VISA'a at Trinidad? Please also mention the cost of the VISA's involved.

Answer on Please Help....Urgent Attention...?

You need a visa for Switzerland and Italy. All you have to do is to go to their respective consulats/embassy, and get these visas there.
Don't know if there is any cost, which I really doubt.

Was it that difficult????