Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can anyone come up with a good diet plan for me?

Basically, I am a 16 year old girl. I live with my parents and they are against dieting (particularly for me) etc, so i can't skip meals or anything, so I was wondering if anyone could come up with a good, healthy diet plan for me that is manageable and will help me lose a good bit of weight in a realtively short period of time (3/4 months).

I am currently on summer holidays (3 weeks left) but after that I will be back at school and starting A levels so I probably won't have a LOT of time (so it would have to fit into my day easily).

I do no excercise atm but I was thinking about starting doing yoga, I live near a gym and I can also walk my dog. I have a park by house (where i could jog, etc.)

I eat a fair amount but I also snack a lot (biscuits, yogurt etc) and drink a lot of soft drinks and tea (without sugar.)

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for how much excercise I should do a day (w/o it being too time consuming), if there are any food types I should cut out my diet, what meals I should eat, meal sizes etc. Could anyone help me with a diet plan? Also does anyone know any other good diet tips (like apparently drinking 2 glasses of water before a meal stops you overeating.)

Answer on Can anyone come up with a good diet plan for me?

If you know right diet info you can lose weight. I use the program from this site and I lost 15 pounds in one month. It is very fast to lose weight. You can find my diet program that lost me 23 pounds in 55 days from link below.