Monday, January 19, 2009

Name of an old toy-thingy.?

It was popular in Italy a few years ago. Looked like a little leather string with a pearl in each end. You basically just smashed them together with your fingers, creating a little 'click' sound. Of course there were various ways to do so.

Do they have a name, or does anyone know where to find them? I'd be very grateful.

Answer on Name of an old toy-thingy.?

I used to have thes when I was younger!!