Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the weight loss programs, pills, advice, etc out there?

I want to lose 30 - 50 lbs. But I am overwhelmed by all the programs, pills, advice, plans, etc out there. From the Lemonade Diet, to Sugarbusters to the Adkins Diet of cutting out carbs. YIKES!

Some say just eat less, exercise more, but what do I eat? How much? When do I stop eating?

It's so confusing. I have to lose the weight before my wedding I don't know what to do.

Answer on Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the weight loss programs, pills, advice, etc out there?

Losing weight is simple not to say that it is necessarily easy. I believe Proper food is the medicine of all diseases and food can prevent any diseases too .
Dont believe the hype. Diet pills are never safe.And unhealthy too with lot of side effects.
I am 29 years old and i have lost 40 lbs and is now unbelivably slim and healthy with a nutritional meal replacement plan. With this plan that food is made available easily and so losing weight is made very easy and 200 % healthy too. and we can keep it off for years to come too while enjoying foods we love. I lost without all troubles of working out. I can help.I am really healthy now and stronger than ever with very good immunity. Mail me at hippadido@gmail.com