Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No option to change my picture on Twitter?

I'm getting seriously annoyed now, i'm on Twitter and i've been trying to change my profile pic since yesterday as i've finally decided to start using it again after a year or so. Yesterday however, it said that it was over capacity and i should try again later, which i did numerous amounts of times. Now, it won't even come up with the option to change my picture!! What's going on and is anybody else having this problem?

Answer on No option to change my picture on Twitter?

I've got the same problem. I researched on the internet, and it seems it's a big they are working out since they've begun working on the "new twitter." There really isn't any way to fix it, although I've heard it only occurs with some people. I suppose we'll just have to wait.