Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have you ever thought that someone was in your house?



LMFAO! I feel so embarrased. I thought someone was in my house, so I called my mom and told her to come home. And then I grabbed my Justin Bieber doll (hoping that that would scare them away) and I went downstairs and guess what was down there? NOTHING! It was the wind because I accidently left the window opened........

Answer on Have you ever thought that someone was in your house?

LOL nothing to be embarrassed bout honeyy its funny though jb doll intimidation!!!!!!! so ninja!!!! You have skills!!!!!!! umm its happened to mebefore i was armed with an umbrella though and it turned out it was my little cousin who sneaked in almost pummeled him with my umbrella though lol


answer mine pretty please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…