Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm really struggling to lose weight, please help...?

ok, so I'm really trying to lose weight. My goal is to lose about 35 to 40 pounds, which would put me at a healthy weight for me, but i want to lose the weight in about 3 or 4 months. Is it possible??? I need a good diet plan, so please help.

Answer on I'm really struggling to lose weight, please help...?

Ok here is how i lost 69lbs. Drink only water and eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between. Stay away from junk food and fast food. Your total calories for the day should add up to about 1500 so make sure you count everything you're eating. You can't sit around and do nothing all day either. You don't have to go do cardio for hours and really push it, you just have to make sure you're not doing nothing. Always try to do something weather it's stuff to help around the house or just going for a walk. Your body will naturally burn that 1500 off that you get from your food (maybe a little more), so now all the additional stuff like walking and stuff is burning off extra calories that are stored in your body, which results in fat loss. If you stick to this it is definitely possible to lose 40 pounds in 3 months, I lost 32 lbs in 2 months. Hope this helps. Good luck.