All the physical developments that occur during adolescence are called
2. Your identity is your sense of
3. Which statement is true about teens that are in Marcia’s final state of identity formation?
A) They have searched for their own identity.
B) They have already made identity choices.
C) They have made a commitment to an identity.
D) all of the above
4. Your peer group includes your
5. Psychologist Albert Bandura developed a theory of
A) adolescent growth.
C) social learning.
D) identity crisis.
6. Actively avoiding risk behaviors is called
7. Symptoms of depression include
A) feelings of guilt.
B) lack of energy.
C) trouble concentrating.
D) all of the above.
8. A deliberate, drastic weight loss is most commonly associated with
A) anorexia nervosa.
9. Most people that think about killing themselves
A) really want to die.
B) are in great pain.
C) do not show warning signs.
D) avoid talking about suicide.
10. People that are resilient have
A) persistent feelings of hopelessness.
B) low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence.
C) the ability to bounce back from adversity.
D) feelings of inadequacy and insecurity.
11. Experts agree that adolescence is normally a period when serious problems develop.
12. All teens eventually move into Kohlberg’s postconventional stage of moral reasoning.
13. The last step in social learning is reinforcement for performing a behavior.
14. Rehabilitation may include probation, mentoring, and job training.
15. People with high self-esteem usually have unrealistic expectations for themselves.
Answer on Psychology help, insight students?