what are some healthy snacks i can substitute with my junk food?
could be snack bars or drinks!
Answer on What are some diet snacks to eat during the day?
I really focus on eating foods that are full of fiber and protein to help keep me going throughout the day.
With a little pre-planning, snacks can be healthy and tasty!
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Cottage cheese and triscut crackers (very filling)
2. Hummus and celery/jicama sticks
3. Yoplait greek plain mixed with frozen fruit (I like blueberries and mango) and walnuts
4. Hard boiled egg and apple
5. Apple slices dipped in small amount of peanut butter
6. Larabars (many yummy flavors)
7. Trail mix made with: whole grain cereal, nuts, dried fruit
I also enjoy having a smoothie's for breakfast or for snacks (especially post workout). Here is a basic recipe, but you can improvised with your favorite choices:
-Yoplait Light (there are 33 flavors, so the options are great)
-frozen fruit (I like blueberries, mango, cranberries, peaches)
-ground flax seed (omega-3 and fiber)
-small amount of milk and/or fruit juice of choice
Are there certain times of the day that I worse for you with the snacking?